Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Eco-friendly produce labels easy to remove
For a number of years, organic produce has been gaining popularity by health conscious consumers and leading retailers who favor eco-friendly products and their effect on the environment. Not only do these consumers prefer organic produce, they also favor eco-friendly biodegradable labels because they are safe for the environment and result in a reduction of carbon footprint. “We have responded by developing high quality thin paper labels that are easy to be removed by the consumer”, says Sam Sleiman with LABELPAC International LLC. “Our labels are made from exclusive eco-friendly biodegradable paper materials, using special FDA compliant adhesives for direct food contact.” The discarded support liner is also constructed from paper, which may be recycled.
LABELPAC International LLC produces labels for different produce varieties including, but not limited to apples, tomatoes, cucumbers, exotic fruit, stonefruit and citrus. The advantage of paper labels over plastic is that paper degrades more rapidly in both the earth as well as on most fruit and vegetables because of the natural acids on the produces' skin.
LABELPAC International LLC provides a total labeling or packaging solution for its clients, which includes individual as well as packaged produce. “Our strength however is individual fruit labeling and organic labeling solutions”, said Sleiman. The majority of LABELPAC International LLC’s customers are based in the US, Canada, Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean.
For more information:
LABELPAC International LLC
Tel: (+1) 586-933-3006
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: