Job offersmore »
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK Short-Course on fresh-cut produce: deadline extended
Registration for the European short-course on "Quality & Safety of Fresh-cut Produce" has been extended until January 5th, 2015. The organizers decided to postpone the deadline in order to allow more people to take advantage of this unique training event in the United Kingdom.
The Course, consisting of three intensive days is focused on the hottest topics related to handling and processing considerations for a range of fresh cut produce as well as issues of water sanitation, packaging, and layout of unit operations. It is now in its 7th edition after very successful events in Italy, Spain, Germany, and Turkey, and will take place in Cardiff, UK, on January 21-23, 2015.
Lectures will be alternated with discussion sessions in order to increase the degree of interaction among participants. The course will also give attendees a unique overview of results from QUAFETY, a current EU FP7-funded project (www.quafety.eu).
Limited to 100 participants, it will be handled on a first-come first-registered basis. For detailed information (i.e. how to register, payment information, etc.) please visit the Course website (http://sites.cardiff.ac.uk/fresh-cut-produce) or contact Dr. Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication date: 12/17/2014
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here