Job offersmore »
- Farm Manager - Vietnam
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Plant Specialist City Farming - Netherlands
- General Manager, HandPicked Vegetables - US
- Agricultural Research Manager - Italy
- Grower / Consultant Asia
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- General Manager - China
- Agronomist - Armenia
- Grower Manager UK – Climate & Nutrition
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- AU table-grape, apple and cherry exports drop by up to 34%
- Banana exports from the Dominican Republic dropped by 75% last year
- Produce heavyweight Hein Deprez buys Hollands largest organic pepper grower
- Around Noon expands in the UK with Chef in a Box acquisition
- New labs and opportunities for NatureSeal in Europe
Exchange ratesmore »
The answer to discolouration of guacamoleGuacamole is no longer considered a speciality or ethnic food. Guacamole has gone mainstream.
Oxidative browning has always been the main detractor to this popular dip. Once prepared, there is very little time to enjoy guacamole before colour changes begin. NatureSeal’s scientists have been working diligently to combat this problem and they have literally come up with the solution.
NatureSeal GU-3S is the answer to the unsightly dilemma of discolouration that has plagued guacamole. This combination of vitamins, minerals and organic acids will inhibit the browning of fresh avocado pulp used to make guacamole, without any flavour changes.
The dry powder can be added directly into guacamole and it will stay fresh and appetizing for up to 8 hours in ambient temperature. Now, once a container of guacamole is opened, it will last through the entire event. No more throwing away unappetizing, browned guacamole. Under refrigeration, guacamole with GU-3S added will maintain its fresh qualities for up to two weeks.
Publication date: 10/20/2014
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here