Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
‘Elite Eats’ Contest
Ready Pac celebrates new wrap kits with vacation giveawayLast week, Ready Pac Foods, Inc. launched their latest contest promotion, Elite Eats. This indulgent-inspired promo gives contestants the chance to win an ELITE spa vacation for two at the Arizona Grand Resort & Spa® in Phoenix – valued at $3,000, courtesy of Ready Pac.
Contestants enter by voting for their favourite new Ready Pac Bistro® Bowl Wrap Kit on Ready Pac’s website before August 10th or by following a link from any one of Ready Pac’s other digital sites on Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter. Ready Pac is using #eliteeats to notify customers of contest news and updates. The winner will be randomly selected from all submitted entries by August 10th.
Through this web-based promotion, Ready Pac aims to broaden and delight their consumer base, while spreading the word about their exciting new line of Bistro Bowl Wrap Kits. As a departure from the traditional concept of healthy single-serve salads, Ready Pac Bistro Bowl Wrap Kits are the only on-the-go meal solution to fuse the concept of healthy ready-to-eat salads with a build-your-own-wrap component. Ready Pac plans to elevate their relationship with consumers beyond the sales transaction to a place where the Bistro brand and user lifestyles are effortlessly connected.
“We have so many fantastic new wrap flavours – even I am having trouble narrowing down my favourite!” says Tristan Simpson, Vice President of Corporate Communications at Ready Pac. “Our Elite Eats contest is a great way to engage and reward our consumers for responding so positively to our latest innovation platform. Bistro Bowl Wrap Kits are such a clever departure from other fresh prepared meal offerings on shelves right now – we’re excited to find new opportunities for shoppers to fall in love with our line of Bistro Bowl Salads all over again.”
Click here to learn more about the Elite Eats contest or about Ready Pac Bistro Bowl Wrap Kits, in addition to Ready Pac's extended range of convenient, fresh-cut solutions.
For more information:
Ready Pac Foods, Inc.
Tel: +1 626.678.2055
Publication date: 7/23/2014
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: