- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Non-GMO Amaize Sweet Corn returning for limited time
“Amaize is my life’s work. I have tasted literally over 50,000 ears of corn over 40 years and together with my breeding partner, Bruce Hobdey, pursued an insatiable quest for sweet corn perfection! Amaize is hands-down the best sweet corn ever. And now, we want to share our discovery with the rest of the world,” said George Crookham, CEO of Crookham Company
Consumers have responded very strongly to Amaize Sweet Corn with some describing it as the best sweet corn they’ve ever tasted. Participating retailers have also seen category growth with this sweet corn variety. This year, Amaize Sweet Corn will be supported at retail with an extensive marketing program, which includes point of sale signage, public relations outreach, blogger outreach and packaging where sold in pack.
Arriving just in time for the summer, the sweet and crunchy Amaize Sweet Corn will be available for a limited time now through September and is sold exclusively in selected stores and market areas. For retailer locations and recipes, visit www.AmaizeSweetCorn.com.
For more information:
Paj Ann Herr
Golden Sun Marketing
Tel: +1 (763) 951-2005
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/26/2018 France: "Citizens invest in the transition to organic agriculture"
- 09/26/2018 US green onion supply still short after major disruption
- 09/26/2018 US sweet corn breeding to advance with USDA-funded project
- 09/26/2018 How a New Zealand family made tomato growing their passion
- 09/26/2018 Iran announces tomato export ban
- 09/25/2018 US: Fredericton sees giant 1,808-pound pumpkin
- 09/24/2018 First PlanetProof Tommies cherry tomatoes on the shelves at Jumbo supermarkets
- 09/24/2018 “Ninety per cent of our lettuce is shipped via air cargo nowadays”
- 09/24/2018 "Profit margins for root vegetables and cabbage specialties are getting bigger every year''
- 09/24/2018 Grower introduces new mesh bags for Peruvian organic ginger
- 09/24/2018 ''Need for old vegetables in convenience form is definitely here''
- 09/21/2018 Vegetable price drops nearly 30%
- 09/21/2018 Japan suffering from serious shortage of vegetables
- 09/21/2018 Lighter demand for rhubarb this season is against trend
- 09/21/2018 UK vegetable whisperer strokes his leeks to help them grow
- 09/21/2018 How does a pepper travel from the farm to your plate?
- 09/21/2018 Kim Jong Un presents South Korea with two tons of Pine mushrooms
- 09/21/2018 Dwindling California asparagus industry takes another blow
- 09/21/2018 Italy: Violì artichokes
- 09/20/2018 "Cabbage industry has some windfalls again, after difficult years''