Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Non-GMO Amaize Sweet Corn returning for limited timeAmaize Sweet Corn, a delicious rare variety of non-GMO sweet white corn, returns for a limited time. Using traditional non-GMO breeding methods, George Crookham and Bruce Hobdey perfected naturally delicious Amaize Sweet Corn after 22 years and 10,000 variations of testing. Introduced in 2011, Amaize fans continue to rave about its amazing taste and crunch, claiming it is unmatched by any other variety of corn.
“Amaize is my life’s work. I have tasted literally over 50,000 ears of corn over 40 years and together with my breeding partner, Bruce Hobdey, pursued an insatiable quest for sweet corn perfection! Amaize is hands-down the best sweet corn ever. And now, we want to share our discovery with the rest of the world,” said George Crookham, CEO of Crookham Company
Consumers have responded very strongly to Amaize Sweet Corn with some describing it as the best sweet corn they’ve ever tasted. Participating retailers have also seen category growth with this sweet corn variety. This year, Amaize Sweet Corn will be supported at retail with an extensive marketing program, which includes point of sale signage, public relations outreach, blogger outreach and packaging where sold in pack.
Arriving just in time for the summer, the sweet and crunchy Amaize Sweet Corn will be available for a limited time now through September and is sold exclusively in selected stores and market areas. For retailer locations and recipes, visit www.AmaizeSweetCorn.com.
For more information:
Paj Ann Herr
Golden Sun Marketing
Tel: +1 (763) 951-2005
Publication date: 6/26/2014
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: