Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Our Kissabel apples go beyond offering a new variety"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Our Edipeel product keeps ripe avocados ripe for twice as long”
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
- Peru: French company is interested in dried organic produce
Exchange ratesmore »
Delhaize Group completes divestment of Sweetbay, Harveys and Reid'sDelhaize Group has announced that it has completed the divestment of the Sweetbay, Harveys and Reid's operations to Bi-Lo Holdings for a cash amount of $246 million, subject to customary post-closing adjustments.
Delhaize Group also completed, in a separate transaction, the sale of its distribution centre in Plant City, Florida to C&S Wholesale Grocers for an amount of $28 million.
Please visit www.delhaizegroup.com for more information.
Publication date: 6/3/2014
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: