Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- Russian fruit and vegetable imports partially recovered
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
Exchange ratesmore »
Delhaize Group completes divestment of Sweetbay, Harveys and Reid'sDelhaize Group has announced that it has completed the divestment of the Sweetbay, Harveys and Reid's operations to Bi-Lo Holdings for a cash amount of $246 million, subject to customary post-closing adjustments.
Delhaize Group also completed, in a separate transaction, the sale of its distribution centre in Plant City, Florida to C&S Wholesale Grocers for an amount of $28 million.
Please visit www.delhaizegroup.com for more information.
Publication date: 6/3/2014
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: