Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Stepac announces improvements to transportation boxes
Transporting and Storing Xtend® just got lighter!StePac announces improvements to its transportation boxes that will delight customers! Effective as of May 1, the two new box designs, (S – for bulk packaging solutions) and (B – for retail packaging) are smaller and significantly lighter in weight. The new ergonomics achieved by boxes (S) and (B) enable more boxes to be stacked per pallet which means more Xtend® packaging per pallet than ever before.
"Our new boxes improve the ease and safe handling of Xtend® during the supply chain. In addition, they reduce carbon footprint and save our customers money by increasing the number of packaging units per shipping unit," says Garold Zeltzer, StePac's VP Operations & Supply Chain, "We are proud that this simple change has such a meaningful and positive impact on the environment and on our customers' operations. Initial feedback has been favourable."
For more information:
Tel: +972 (0)4 6123514
Fax: +972 (0)4 9872946
Publication date: 5/28/2014
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: