Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Our Kissabel apples go beyond offering a new variety"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Our Edipeel product keeps ripe avocados ripe for twice as long”
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
- Peru: French company is interested in dried organic produce
Exchange ratesmore »
Cyprus, 10-13 June 2014
Scientific Program of the V International Postharvest Unlimited Symposium"It is our pleasure to announce the Scientific Program of the V International Postharvest Unlimited Symposium. The program is comprised of 17 keynote speakers, 69 oral presentations and 130 poster presentations." According to Dr. George Manganaris and Dr. Panos Kalaitzis, the conveners of the symposium.
The conference is expected to be well-attended by more than 300 delegates from all over the word.
Conference topics are:
- system biology approaches and new insights in postharvest physiology
- innovations in postharvest technology
- fresh produce quality, safety and supply chain management
- effects of ripening and storage on nutritional and functional components in horticultural commodities
Check out www.cut.ac.cy/postharvest for further details and feel free to download the Scientific Program clicking here.
Publication date: 5/5/2014
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: