Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- Russian fruit and vegetable imports partially recovered
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
Exchange ratesmore »
Cyprus, 10-13 June 2014
Scientific Program of the V International Postharvest Unlimited Symposium"It is our pleasure to announce the Scientific Program of the V International Postharvest Unlimited Symposium. The program is comprised of 17 keynote speakers, 69 oral presentations and 130 poster presentations." According to Dr. George Manganaris and Dr. Panos Kalaitzis, the conveners of the symposium.
The conference is expected to be well-attended by more than 300 delegates from all over the word.
Conference topics are:
- system biology approaches and new insights in postharvest physiology
- innovations in postharvest technology
- fresh produce quality, safety and supply chain management
- effects of ripening and storage on nutritional and functional components in horticultural commodities
Check out www.cut.ac.cy/postharvest for further details and feel free to download the Scientific Program clicking here.
Publication date: 5/5/2014
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: