Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - United States
- General Manager (Portugal)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- South African navel exports from Eastern Cape possibly 50% down
- North American company selling Spanish cherries to Asian countries
- Frost hits European fruit and vegetable sector hard
- Saturated apple markets mean difficult year for South African exports
- “South African grapefruit arrives on empty market”
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Cyprus, 10-13 June 2014
Scientific Program of the V International Postharvest Unlimited Symposium"It is our pleasure to announce the Scientific Program of the V International Postharvest Unlimited Symposium. The program is comprised of 17 keynote speakers, 69 oral presentations and 130 poster presentations." According to Dr. George Manganaris and Dr. Panos Kalaitzis, the conveners of the symposium.
The conference is expected to be well-attended by more than 300 delegates from all over the word.
Conference topics are:
- system biology approaches and new insights in postharvest physiology
- innovations in postharvest technology
- fresh produce quality, safety and supply chain management
- effects of ripening and storage on nutritional and functional components in horticultural commodities
Check out www.cut.ac.cy/postharvest for further details and feel free to download the Scientific Program clicking here.
Publication date: 5/5/2014
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: