- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- New Zealand: Young Growers to face-off in final
- Spain: Fruit prices sinking at origin and skyrocketing in supermarkets
- Ontario greenhouse grower announces second phase of strawberry expansion
- Watermelon peeler prototype almost ready; processor needed for test run
- 'Slovakia lacking in food self-sufficiency'
Top 5 -last week
BioXTEND® launches new eco-friendly ethylene filter
As a matter of fact the company just launched a new fully disposable/recyclable eco-friendly ethylene filter to protect even better the produce freshness all along the supply chain. The brand new BioXTEND® Ethylene Filter is absolutely dust-free and offers outrageous absorption capacity thanks a special permanganate mix developed in cooperation with FGC University.
The inexpensive user-friendly filter is already in use in more than 20 countries worldwide and completes and wide range of solutions to protect the fresh produce from early ripening & decaying, such as the BioXTEND® Ethylene Sachets for fruit boxes-trays-bags, the EthylGuard® Filtration Units designed to purify the air within storage facilities and the BP plastic cassettes commonly used in the storage of apples and pears under controlled atmosphere.
The whole product line is made in Florida (USA) with high quality standards exceeding the produce industry requirements. Besides, the products are suitable for organic farming according to RCE n° 834/2007 (approved by ECOCERT) and the BioXTEND® Ethylene Sachets are OMRI Listed in the USA (organic compliant).
You can visit BioXTEND at Fruit Logistica HALL 23/Stand F-16 in Berlin.
For more information:
Julien Amar, President
Tel: +1-239-494 0462
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/24/2018 Mela Val Venosta renews it co-branding with Disney
- 09/24/2018 France: Paprec Recyclage and Groupe Guillin speed up recycling of PET plastic food trays
- 09/21/2018 Small traders’ revenue drops as shoppers avoid plastic packaging
- 09/20/2018 HOFER discounter launches offensive to reduce packaging waste
- 09/18/2018 New wok and oven vegetable packs at Albert Heijn
- 09/18/2018 “Sorting Brussels sprouts optically halves staff needed”
- 09/17/2018 Turning waste products into bioplastics
- 09/17/2018 Waitrose to have loose fruit and vegetable plastic bags removed by spring 2019
- 09/13/2018 Plastic waste almost beats pricing
- 09/13/2018 Iceland to stop selling plastic-packaged bananas
- 09/13/2018 New packaging law applies starting 01.01.2019
- 09/13/2018 Sun World moves packing operations in-house
- 09/12/2018 Potatoes as potato packaging
- 09/12/2018 ''CartoPaper is the sustainable potato packaging for large packers''
- 09/11/2018 Alternative packaging for food made from palm leaves
- 09/06/2018 Are retailers relying too much on plastic packaging?
- 09/06/2018 Aldi announces next step in phasing out plastic packaging for fruit & veg
- 09/06/2018 New packaging solution for Sweet Heart grapes
- 09/05/2018 California grape grower announces launch of top seal packaging
- 09/05/2018 Ellips-Elisam takes over JDC's optical sorter sales activities