Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Easyfresh expands to 6 new regional officesEasyfresh has created five regions to cover the world. These are head-quartered in Taipei, Taiwan (Asia), Breda, NL (Europe), San Jose, Costa Rica (Central&North America), Rio, Brazil (South America) Cairo, Egypt (Africa) and Dubai, UAE (A.Gulf+IPC)
The Easyfresh expansion and consolidation process goes ahead. Supportive and extended management is being added to support the growing worldwide operation. The five newly appointed Regional Managers, together with Easyfresh CEO, Rafael Llerena, shall be forming the Easyfresh Executive Committee, that will report to the Easyfresh Board.
The Regional Managers will commercially support the activity in their respective regions, by following up with local Easyfresh members’ offices specific trade legs and traffics. This shall be linked to new membership appointments or terminations in case of poor performance.
The new structure shall elaborate and follow sea freight pricing actions and discuss with shipping-line’s regional offices all realistic quotation and space negotiations, supportive to the existing local and global approaches.
Easyfresh's new plans are a response to a demanding fresh produce industry. Easyfresh believes in serving global logistics reefer trades, that is any customer shipping, receiving, trading or dealing with fresh produce anywhere in the world. Easyfresh are a globally dedicated and neutral specialised reefer logistics suppliers.
For more information:
Publication date: 10/1/2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: