Job offersmore »
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- Assistant Professor of Landscape Architecture - Davis (CA), USA
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Large fruit processor coming to IdahoZentis, a fruit processor in the US and Europe, announced that it is looking to buy an existing plant in Idaho. The company didn't say exactly where it was looking within the state or when it would start operations in Idaho.
Zentis has manufacturing plants in Gardena, Calif.; Plymouth, Ind.; and Philadelphia. The company makes jams, jellies, marzipan and chocolate specialties as well as fruit preparations for the baking and dairy industries.
Zentis North America CEO Norbert Weichele wrote in a statement to the paper that the planned investment in Idaho will allow the company to better serve its long-term dairy partners.
Publication date: 9/25/2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: