- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Agriculture Canada trying to preserve quality of frozen vegetables
- Australian woman’s avocado on toast leaves a lot to be desired
- "Cabbage industry has some windfalls again, after difficult years''
- Brazil holds interest rates
- ‘Afghanistan to export goods via Lapis Lazuli trade route in the near future’
HM Clause presents Capoeira, a new Galia
Capoeira provides several advantages for growers including: high yield, a very small pistil scar resulting in a low percentage of discarded fruits, concentrated harvest and a consistent performance throughout the entire production season.
Importers appreciate Capoeira for its good shelf-life and shipping ability, attractive fruit aesthetics (nice skin golden color, consistent netting, small pistil scar) and good internals (green flesh color, Brix and flavor).
HM-CLAUSE is today the leading player in the melon seed business, thanks to a robust and diverse product pipeline that has a strong market presence in all key melon countries
For more information:
Ronan le Delliou
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 05/29/2015 Gaza Strip achieves watermelon self-sufficiency
- 05/29/2015 Spain: Net profit from melon cultivation up 122%
- 05/29/2015 The success of the sweetest melons in Spain
- 05/28/2015 Lower melon and watermelon yields and higher Brix levels
- 05/28/2015 Piel de Sapo melons still have room for growth
- 05/27/2015 Spain: Net profit from watermelon cultivation up
- 05/26/2015 "Piel de Sapo melons must follow steps to success of seedless watermelons"
- 05/25/2015 Grupo AGF to produce over 70 million kilos of Fashion® watermelons
- 05/22/2015 Moroccan watermelon exports to Europe up 260% in 2014
- 05/22/2015 "Almeria has learned to harvest watermelons at the right moment"
- 05/21/2015 Grower working to save disappearing watermelon variety
- 05/20/2015 High temperatures boost Almeria melon and watermelon consumption
- 05/19/2015 "Spain: "Fashion is currently the king of watermelons"
- 05/18/2015 US (ARK): Spring weather delays melon crop
- 05/15/2015 US: Honey Dew season from Mexico kicks off
- 05/13/2015 Spain: Grupo AGF and SAT Almanzora, outraged by COAG accusations
- 05/11/2015 Spain buys almost 50 million kilos of Brazilian melons
- 05/08/2015 Germany and France, main buyers of Spanish watermelons
- 05/07/2015 S.Dakota melon farmers still optimistic
- 05/06/2015 "COAG Almeria denounces "in-season" melon and watermelon imports"