Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
HM Clause presents Capoeira, a new GaliaCapoeira is a new LSL galia melon dedicated to the Brazilian and Central American seasons. It was developed by HM-CLAUSE for the export supply chain.
Capoeira provides several advantages for growers including: high yield, a very small pistil scar resulting in a low percentage of discarded fruits, concentrated harvest and a consistent performance throughout the entire production season.
Importers appreciate Capoeira for its good shelf-life and shipping ability, attractive fruit aesthetics (nice skin golden color, consistent netting, small pistil scar) and good internals (green flesh color, Brix and flavor).
HM-CLAUSE is today the leading player in the melon seed business, thanks to a robust and diverse product pipeline that has a strong market presence in all key melon countries
For more information:
Ronan le Delliou
Publication date: 5/10/2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: