- Packing Supervisor
- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- El Niño will probably add to misery of SA farmers
- Avocado consumption reduces total cholesterol and Ldl C
- Criminal ‘food sellers’ are posing problems in South Africa
- "I am destroying my celery because they humiliate us offering just a few cents"
- Pomegranate grower gets off expensive chemical carousel
StePac launching a new website
The new website was designed with the user in mind offering a user friendly interface providing the desired information faster and easier. This new layout is part of StePac's ongoing efforts to enhance the quality and availability of information to customers and fresh produce professionals worldwide.
The website boasts a contemporary, fresh design and is divided into three sections:
Fresh produce packaging - detailing the Xtend tailor-made products, uniquely designed for each specific vegetable, fruit or herb ensuring extended shelf life whilst maintaining produce freshness, taste and nutritional value.
Postharvest services – presenting the expert post-harvest services offered by StePac as well as the first of many post-harvest recommendations for best post-harvest practices
The Xtend technology - a review of the modified atmosphere / modified humidity technology used by StePac to extend fresh produce shelf life
Clients looking to connect with StePac and receive more specific information regarding Xtend fresh produce packaging for over 50 fruit, vegetables and herb types, can easily do so at the bottom of every page with a few simple contact and technical details.
Also, the new site offers downloadable Xtend product catalogs and fresh produce data sheets, the latest information about StePac products and regularly updated news and events.
Currently in English, the new site will soon be available in multiple languages starting with Spanish and Portuguese, continuing the close-to-the-market services recognized with StePac for the last 20 years.
Fresh Produce Packaging
Tel: (o) +972 (0)4 9872131 ext 114
(f) +972 (0)4 9872946
(m) +972 (0)52 6440771
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-03 "We're increasing our focus on delivering a scalable operating model to lower our costs"
- 2023-02-03 PPC Flexible Packaging acquires Stepac, Mapfresh Holdings
- 2023-02-03 With the right technologies, the electricity bill can be 30% cheaper
- 2023-02-03 Plenty receives $20 million funding for R&D center from State of Wyoming
- 2023-02-03 Linton Growing joins Driscoll’s nursery network
- 2023-02-02 Bayer and Kimitec join forces to bring the next generation of Biologicals to millions of growers worldwide
- 2023-02-02 Mexico: Rising Farms boosts capacity fivefold
- 2023-02-02 Nonprofit launches 10th location in San Antonio, Texas
- 2023-02-02 Exp. Group shares plans to expand into Europe
- 2023-02-02 New sales manager for Family Tree Farms
- 2023-02-02 G&R Farms promotes from within
- 2023-02-02 Jan Oskam sells one site to property developer, from 2024, second site will be central location
- 2023-02-02 "New processing site gives us plenty of room to grow"
- 2023-02-02 Koeltrans celebrates its 12 and a half year anniversary
- 2023-02-02 "The acquisition of Rüther means we can now offer the full range of Freshcut articles"
- 2023-02-01 IMG Citrus expands team to boost year-round citrus strategy
- 2023-02-01 $10 million capital investment for packaging manufacturer
- 2023-02-01 Sormac launches office to serve the UK and Ireland
- 2023-02-01 Denkers Air B.V. takes to the sky
- 2023-02-01 Coop celebrates 30 years of Naturaplan