- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Rainy run-up to the South African litchi harvest aids sizing
- Medicinal mushrooms the next big trend?
- "A month later, we've had to replant up to 27% of the strawberry plants"
- Freak hailstorm in Chile touches cherry, table grape and blueberry farms
- Western Australia’s pome industry said goodbye to two legends this month
Top 5 -last month
US: Juran celebrates another successful installation of the ArilSystem
Juran’s ArilSystem is a cost effective process which meets all the current
market demands in the ever growing international revolution of this wonder fruit, pomegranate.
In addition, Juran’s General Manager, Avner Galili, says, "Juran currently has 5 different models on offer, which will cover the majority of the markets’ current and various demands."
For more information:
Tel: +972 3 964 0377
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 Presentation of updated potato harvester at Interpom
- 2022-11-25 Agri robotics to take flight in South Africa
- 2022-11-23 New belt system for the potato and vegetable industry
- 2022-11-23 Agribots are coming!
- 2022-11-22 Key Technology takes sorting systems to Interpom
- 2022-11-22 'Robotic match made in heaven' at Interpom
- 2022-11-21 Tray packing and weighing line for delicate vegetables
- 2022-11-21 "PEF enables gentle processing without loss of quality and with lower water and energy use"
- 2022-11-18 DT Dijkstra delivered a grading and inspection line with box fillers in New Zealand
- 2022-11-18 "Automating the packaging process saves time and money"
- 2022-11-18 "Fewer peeling losses, better space utilization and decreased manpower"
- 2022-11-17 AV550 by GNA: "Fast, versatile and easy to use"
- 2022-11-16 A harvesting machine that adapts to various types of vegetables
- 2022-11-15 New ultrasonic sealer
- 2022-11-14 FAM, Stumabo and Kiremko start global partnership
- 2022-11-11 Asparagus harvesting machine taking care of back-breaking harvesting coming in 2023
- 2022-11-11 Aweta: "Performance" and "Simplicity" to respond to the shortage of labor
- 2022-11-11 "Process automation facilitates the reduction of production costs in citrus warehouses"
- 2022-11-10 A new potato washing line
- 2022-11-09 "Products do not have to be weighed and packaged in advance by the farmer"