Job offersmore »
- Divisional Sales Manager - North-East United States
- Greenhouse Sales Manager Canada
- Horticulture Sales Specialist - U.S. & Canada
- Horticultural Lighting Technical Sales Representative – Central & Eastern US
- Head Grower Lettuce - Coaldale, Canada (AB)
- Sales Account Manager, Horticulture - United States
- Stellvertretender Betriebsleiter - Switzerland
- Sales Representatives - Europe/North Africa/Asia/United States of America
- Grower specialist lettuce and other leafy vegetables, Canada
- Head Grower, Co-Founder - Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Hundreds of thousands of kilograms of top fruit ready for destruction
- “Brazil the only country supplying mangoes to Europe all year round”
- Costa Rica finds its niche as Brazil tries to extend its season
- “It is almost impossible to market a new apple variety”
- Fresh Summit sets East Coast attendee record
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Special — BRICS-countries
Ecuador wants to enter Brazilian market with premium banana
Ecuador wants to send a gourmet banana, with a different size and calibre than that of the fruit that is sent to the Southern Cone countries and to Brazil as it removed the sanitary restrictions that existed for imports in April.Currently both countries are tuning the details to enable shipments. However,.....
Kiwi delegation visits India to boost mango exports
A visit by a delegation from New Zealand to India last week to inspect irradiation facilities in Maharashtra is expected to boost mango exports to the country. Senior officials of the Agricultural Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (Apeda), who accompanied the delegation, said exports to NZ.....
Trade amounted to U.S. $3.9 billion in 2013
Trade between Peru and Brazil grew almost 800% in 13 years
In the last thirteen years, trade between Peru and Brazil grew eight times, said the business manager of the Brazilian Export Promotion Agency (APEX), Ricardo Santana."There is an exponential growth in trade between Peru and Brazil, for example, in 2000, our trade amounted to just over U.S. $500 million and.....
Bart Steenbergen, Potipora Foods BV:
"150 hectares of Tommy Atkins mangos replaced with Palmer"
Queiroz Galvao Alimentos is one of the largest producers of mangos and grapes in Brazil, with 900 hectares. The sales are provided by Potipora Foods BV from an office in Rotterdam."We are the commercial department of the plantation," explains Bart Steenbergen. Last year the producer decided to destroy 150.....
Eric Poudelet, DG SANCO about the potato export
"Trading with Russia remains extremely difficult"
On Thursday 22 and Friday 23 May the Europatat Congress took place in Brussels. On the second day the future of the potato market was central. First of all, Eric Poudelet of the European Commission spoke. He is the Director, Safety of the Food Chain (DG SANCO). Eric spoke about SANCO's activities in the.....
Brazil: Government defines standards for integrated production of potatoes
The Brazilian Official Gazette of the Union published the Specific Standards for Integrated Production of Potato, which covers all the processes carried out in the agricultural production, harvest, post-harvest and processing of tubers.After the regulation was published, the government will adopt a plan of.....
Denise Braga, of Euroconte:
Brazil: “Air shipments have enabled us to create a niche market of great quality fruit”
Euroconte is the Brazilian company behind Bátia, one of the country’s oldest, most traditional brands, introduced in 1976 as an export company committed to the shipment of top quality exotic fruits to the international market, pioneering the export of all kinds of products to Europe and the United.....