Job offersmore »
- Divisional Sales Manager - North-East United States
- Greenhouse Sales Manager Canada
- Horticulture Sales Specialist - U.S. & Canada
- Horticultural Lighting Technical Sales Representative – Central & Eastern US
- Head Grower Lettuce - Coaldale, Canada (AB)
- Sales Account Manager, Horticulture - United States
- Stellvertretender Betriebsleiter - Switzerland
- Sales Representatives - Europe/North Africa/Asia/United States of America
- Grower specialist lettuce and other leafy vegetables, Canada
- Head Grower, Co-Founder - Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Hundreds of thousands of kilograms of top fruit ready for destruction
- “Brazil the only country supplying mangoes to Europe all year round”
- Costa Rica finds its niche as Brazil tries to extend its season
- “It is almost impossible to market a new apple variety”
- Fresh Summit sets East Coast attendee record
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Special — Australia/New Zealand
24-26 June, New Zealand
Unprecedented line-up of speakers from around the globe to take stage at PMA Fresh Connections 2014
When the Australasian region’s largest pan-industry fresh produce conference and trade show convenes for the first time in New Zealand on 24-26 June, an unprecedented line-up of speakers from around the globe will take the stage, organisers of PMA Fresh Connections 2014 have announced. Pictured from left to.....
Photo report - Helen Hill
Australian Tropical Fruit Paradise
Each year tropical fruit growers, aficionados and the public gather in the small Far North Queensland town of Innisfail to enjoy a week long celebration of tropical fruit, Feast of the Senses. Each year the seasons change and the variety and number of fruit available in that week varies. A Gala Dinner is.....
Australia’s ultimate convenience food is back
The delicious Aussie mandarin is back in season, with the sweet citrus fruit expected to be a winter favourite as consumers turn towards healthy ‘convenience foods.’CEO of Citrus Australian, Judith Damiani, said as Australians become more health conscious, budget conscious and time poor, Aussie mandarins are.....
Strong domestic market despite loss of Thai exports
Avocado supply in the North of Queensland has been a bit short this season, according to Evan Heidemann from Australian marketing cooperative SunFresh. "There was also a bit of damage from last week's cyclone, but not as much as we had expected."The central Queensland crop is looking much better though and.....
Joe Craggs, Tropical Pineapples
AU: Freshcut pineapple supply grew 18% in 5 years
Tropical Pineapples market pineapples from Australia's largest group of pineapple growers, growing on the Queensland coast from Rollingstone in the north, right down to Beerwah in southern Queensland. As a group they supply 1 million trays of pineapples grown on around 1500 acres of land over 22.....
AU: Why Tassie is so good for growing capsicums
In Tasmania it’s not unusual to experience all four seasons in one day. "That’s why it is so perfect for growing superior Capsicums in our 3 hectare Greenhouse. The cooler the climate means longer shelf life for our quality produce," explains Director of Tassie Pride, Dr. Johann Van Dijk Joubert, PhD......
E.E Muir & Sons
AU: "More and more growers identifying advantages of stonewool substrates"
Family owned and operated - E.E Muir & Sons are highly recognised as a major distributor of fertilisers, chemicals, seeds and other farm inputs to the Australian field and protected agriculture market, the company has long recognised the importance of providing the right information and backup to its.....