Job offersmore »
- International Trial Coordinator - Netherlands
- Gärtner Bio-Gemüsebau - Austria
- Quality Systems Manager – Auckland, New Zealand
- Chief Strategy Officer – Amman, Jordan
- Senior Account Executive - North America
- Gestionnaire de comptes pour l'Europe du Sud - Netherlands
- Senior Vegetable Production Manager – Homestead Farms, Inc, Millington, MD, USA
- Sales Consultant – Eastern US Territory
- Teeltverantwoordelijke - Oostnieuwkerke, België
- Projectleider Techniek Kassenbouw - The Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Belgian strawberry harvesting robot to enter greenhouses next year
- “Year round supply of berries from Portugal, Spain and Morocco”
- Russia lifts boycott on Turkey and Egypt
- Lidl 'prepares for Australia' | Aldi UK invests 300m, focusing on fresh
- “Strange blueberry season ends with skyrocketing prices”
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Global Focus — Fresh-Cut
TOMRA introduces improved version of Primus Gemini
TOMRA Sorting Solutions has modified the Primus Gemini. The sorter is now available under the name Primus Gemini+. Frank de Brauwer, Market Unit Manager Fruit explains: "This machine was specifically built and optimized to sort fresh blueberries, but is also suitable for the sort of other fresh or.....
Italy: Innovations and new market approach for Sipo
Established as a fresh produce company in the 1950s, Sipo Srl evolved to specialise in the processing of vegetables.In 1985, it was amongst the first in Italy to launch its fresh-cut range and, at the beginning of 2012, it became more international as it started shipping its products to Russia and North-East.....
Marco systems can give 30% more fresh cut productivity
Marco’s fresh produce Yield Control System (YCM) and Average Weight System have been specifically designed to meet the challenges faced by today’s pack houses. The systems’ features and functionality are a result of direct feedback from major growers and packers around the world. A system like this.....
Optical oxygen sensors to improve fresh-cut Italian salad mixes
Irish scientists have used a non-destructive technology (optical sensors) for oxygen (O2) monitoring to evaluate before the level of O2 consumed by individual salad leaves and then to improve the packaging of fresh-cut Italian salad mixes during refrigerated storage. The first part of the study consisted.....
Nature’s Flavours partners with Hello Fresh
Nature’s Flavours, the first brand of premium quality fresh cut herbs to benefit from consistent micro-perforated packaging, has won a significant new customer in the online food delivery market.Hello Fresh is pioneering the provision of home-delivered ingredients boxes. Inside each box is a selection of.....
Pasteurization inactivates salmonella on melon rind
In recent years, considering the large consumption of both whole and fresh-cut melon alone or in mixed fruit salads, melon is identified as a vehicle for pathogens, such as Listeria monocytogenes and Salmonella Typhimurium, thus it is considered the cause of many foodborne illnesses.Many sanitation.....
Sam Agri taking steps to capture fresh cut fruit, vegetable market
Sam Agri, being one of the first movers in fresh-cut fruit business from India, has invested in developing state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities that meet food safety regulation standards and internal technical standards for developed countries. In addition, they have also worked to meet private.....