Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Meet our Team
The FreshPlaza team comprises of a growing team of writers, editors, and account managers for our commercial representation. Our editors source their news on a global basis and from many different languages, including Spanish, Italian, German, French, Dutch and Portuguese.
What we can do for you
FreshPlaza, by nature, is an interactive concept, which relies greatly on the participation of its readers. This is expressed through many press releases, photo material, responsive messages, and information requests our readers send to us.
FreshPlaza has the attention of the global Fresh Produce industry. It's up to our readers to use this fact to their advantage.
We offer the following services free of charge!
- Publishing of press releases
- Job offers
- Read our news
After significant success with this concept in the Dutch market through the website www.agf.nl, it was decided to venture into the international market by the creation of FreshPlaza. Ever since the start up in March 2005, the interest in the FreshPlaza website and news mail has grown steadily:
March 2005: English edition www.FreshPlaza.com
April 2007: Italian edition www.FreshPlaza.it
September 2007: Spanish edition www.FreshPlaza.es
June 2015: German edition www.FreshPlaza.de
January 2016: Chinese edition www.FreshPlaza.cn