Job offersmore »
- Ein- und Verkäufer - Germany
- Banana Production Specialist / Agricultural Consultants Bananas -
- Senior Grower - United Kingdom
- Export Manager - Roermond, The Netherlands
- Production manager Pepper (FT) - Israel or the Netherlands
- Associate Breeder Cucumber (FT) - Haelen, the Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Manager - Australia
- Grower Manager - Australia
- Technical and Business Development Manager - Australia
- Fresh Produce Trader/Account Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Carrefour grows in Italy for first time in five years
- Joint initiative for Global Food Security through good agricultural practices
- Convenience singles out the most popular fruit and vegetables in UK
- Michelle Obama vows to quit 'French fries'
- Affordable cold chain solutions to protect valuable assets
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Meet our Team
The FreshPlaza team comprises of a growing team of writers, editors, and account managers for our commercial representation. Our editors source their news on a global basis and from many different languages, including Spanish, Italian, German, French, Dutch and Portuguese.
What we can do for you
FreshPlaza, by nature, is an interactive concept, which relies greatly on the participation of its readers. This is expressed through many press releases, photo material, responsive messages, and information requests our readers send to us.
FreshPlaza has the attention of the global Fresh Produce industry. It's up to our readers to use this fact to their advantage.
We offer the following services free of charge!
- Publishing of press releases
- Job offers
- Read our news
After significant success with this concept in the Dutch market through the website www.agf.nl, it was decided to venture into the international market by the creation of FreshPlaza. Ever since the start up in March 2005, the interest in the FreshPlaza website and news mail has grown steadily. In April 2007, the Italian edition www.freshplaza.it followed. And five months later in September 2007, the Spanish edition www.freshplaza.es was founded. In 2013 FreshPlaza reached 30,000 subscribers and as group we now send more than 100,000 newsletters worldwide every day.