Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - United States
- General Manager (Portugal)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- South African navel exports from Eastern Cape possibly 50% down
- North American company selling Spanish cherries to Asian countries
- Saturated apple markets mean difficult year for South African exports
- “South African grapefruit arrives on empty market”
- “Asian vegetables are no longer a niche product”
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Kikkoman teams up with Tenderstem broccoliKikkoman, the European market leader in the manufacture of soy sauce has teamed up with fresh produce brand Tenderstem broccoli on a reciprocal on-pack promotion. The aim is to demonstrate the versatility of Kikkoman Soy Sauce as a seasoning and condiment, highlight the variety of cuisines that Tenderstem is perfect for, and encourage trial for both brands
Specially designed neck hangers will appear on Kikkoman 150ml and 250ml bottles and will carry creative recipes using both Tenderstem and Kikkoman. Everyday usage suggestions on both brands and product information will also be included. A concertina leaflet will be fixed to Tenderstem packs, carrying a recipe and details of the Tenderstem website, www.tenderstem.co.uk, where consumers can find over 100 different serving suggestions. There is also a financial incentive to drive sales – the Tenderstem pack will include a 50p off Kikkoman Soy Sauce coupon and a 50p off Tenderstem will appear on the Kikkoman bottles.
Bing-Yu Lee, Manager of Kikkoman Trading Europe’s UK operation said: “We are delighted to be partnering Tenderstem broccoli on this creative promotion. We want to demonstrate to our consumers how delicious Kikkoman is in cooking so they use it as an effective seasoning and everyday condiment.
“The promotion will give us strong shelf impact over the key early summer sales period. It will reward our loyal users as well as attracting new consumers to Kikkoman and we are confident that it will result in a significant increase in incremental sales across both brands.”
Andy Macdonald, Managing Director of Coregeo Ltd, the master licensor for Tenderstem in the UK said: “This is a very exciting venture for us. Our campaign this year endeavours to get more of the UK public trying Tenderstem in different recipes - all of which can be prepared within 10 minutes or less. To collaborate with the premium brand of soy sauce fits perfectly with our strategy.”
Promotional packs go into Tesco stores week commencing 4th June and the coupon can be redeemed until 30th June.
For more information:
Publication date: 5/21/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: