Job offersmore »
- Estimator-Designer of greenhouse equipment - Quebec
- Interna Technical Sales Representative Greenhouse Division - Quebec
- Technical Sales Representatives Greenhouse Division -Quebec & Mexico
- Adviser Greenhouse Production - North America
- Senior Level Agri-Business Consultant – Brazil
- Regional QA/QC Manager Fresh Fruits and Vegetables (M/F) - Belgium
- Product Support Specialist- Arizona, U.S.
- Grower Available
- Assistant Tomato Grower - Tehachapi, California, USA
- Export Sales Manager - Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bananas are worldwide a very important source of food with an annual production of more than 130 million tons. India is the largest producer in the world with almost 30 million tons, whilst Latin American countries dominate the international banana trade. It has been established that the fruit in sub-Saharan Africa supplies the most important contribution to healthy food of more than 100 million people.
Publication date: 1/18/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: