Job offersmore »
- Junior Buyer – based in South East UK
- General manager imports (designate) - Southern China
- Sales manager Central Europe
- Managing Director Central Europe
- General Manager - China
- Fritz Wiendl (experience in fresh produce industry) is looking for a job
- Business Manager NEF - Netherlands
- Supervisor Nucleus Stock - The Netherlands
- Project Manager R&D - The Netherlands
- Global Production Improvement Technician - Israel, Peru or Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Calif. citrus growers continue to toil to fight freeze
- March 2014: Most unusual grape season ever!
- Gourmet Trading launches new asparagus packaging
- June 2013: Southern hemisphere sees success, while Northern hemisphere battles floods, cold weather, shortages
- "South African and Namibian grape production very disappointing"
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bananas are worldwide a very important source of food with an annual production of more than 130 million tons. India is the largest producer in the world with almost 30 million tons, whilst Latin American countries dominate the international banana trade. It has been established that the fruit in sub-Saharan Africa supplies the most important contribution to healthy food of more than 100 million people.
Publication date: 1/18/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: