Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Freshness from Europe makes final appearance at Fancy Food in New YorkThe Freshness from Europe project, run by CSO Italy, the Italian government and the European Union to promote the excellence of European fresh and processed fruit and vegetables worldwide, took part in Summer Fancy Food in New York from 30 June to 2 July 2018, marking its final exhibition in three years of activities outside Europe.
At this event, the focus was on processed products, and especially Sicilian red orange juices, with Oranfrizer exhibiting, and the tomato purée and canned vegetables of Conserve Italia, also amongst the exhibitors.
The results of Freshness from Europe's participation at Summer Fancy Food were excellent, confirming the great appeal of the products presented at the show, which attracted a high level of interest amongst the many trade visitors attending.
The United States is the 4th biggest export market for Italian processed fruit and vegetable products (+71.6% for 2012/2017), with a value of over 232 million Euro. During the last five years, processed vegetable exports have risen by 59.8%.
Over its three years of operations, Freshness from Europe has proved highly effective in promoting European fresh and processed fruit and vegetables in the USA, Canada, Japan, the Emirates and China, its success confirmed by the growth in Italian exports to the target countries.
For more information about the project and products, http://www.freshnessfromeurope.eu/
Publication date: 7/6/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: