Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ecuador: Agreement to stabilize banana tariffs
The Ministry of Transport and Public Works, represented by the Port Authority of Puerto Bolivar (APPB), signed an agreement with YilportEcu to stabilize port tariffs. The company agreed to keep the banana box stowage rate at US $ 0.15 for the orders from the province of El Oro, especially from the banana export sector.
In addition, APPB committed to complete the expropriation of the area defined for the port's development and expansion project.
28% of Ecuador's banana production is exported through Puerto Bolivar.
"The Maritime and Port Transport aims at having a balanced and just scheme in the national port system by allocating investments in an equitable manner", said David Mejia, manager of APPB.
Publication date: 5/15/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: