Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Will Total Produce sell the non-core activities of Dole?
An operational focus on efficiency and selling non core activities will be the 'main strategic priorities' for Total Produce over the coming years after the investment in the takeover of Dole, writes the Irish newspaperIndependent based on a Davy Stockbrokers report.
"The investment of Total Produce in Dole represents an adult phase for its regional consolidation model and offers an important start for future income and value growth," was the response of Davy to the takeover news. Total Produce has the option to fully take over Dole. According to Davy's analysts a lust was set up in conference with Dole with a number of non core activities that could potentially be sold. On the list were said to be excess real estate and unused agricultural land in Hawaii. Dole has a relatively large debt of 5.5 the turnover, which equals 1.3 billion dollars.
Publication date: 4/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: