Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- Looking inside the packing house of a California avocado grower-shipper
- Socially conscious blueberry program links consumers with farmers
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
STK Bio-Ag Technologies names Neal Job USA Business ManagerSTK Bio-ag technologies, the innovative Israel-based leader in botanical-based and hybrid biopesticides for sustainable food protection and aquaculture, announces the appointment of Neal Job to the position of USA Business Manager.
In his new position Neal will be responsible for continuing the successful rollout of TIMOREX GOLD® an effective botanical-based biofungicide in the US, which has already been approved by 40 US States, is used in over 30 countries worldwide
Neal will also be continuing the successful rollout of new AVIV, a ‘low-dose’ microbial biofungicide (Bacillus subtilis), which delivers broad spectrum disease control in both soil and on plant surfaces. AVIV is currently approved for use in 26 US States.
Neal has a vast experience as a VP Managing Partner, in Cultiva LLC. He also served as a Director of US Sales for Marrone Bio Innovations, and was a Sales Lead for Syngenta.
Neal has a B.S. in Agri Business Marketing from California Polytechnic State University. He also holds a California Pest Control Advisor’s License and California Qualified Applicator License, and has served as President of the Kern CAPCA Chapter.
STK CEO Guy Elitzur declared, “STK is pleased to have Neal Job as a key member of our team, heading one of our most important markets. Neal is a longtime expert on biopesticides generally, is highly experienced in the technologies of STK, and is well-positioned to continue helping growers, PCA’s and others along the food supply chain as USA Business Manager.”
Neal Job added, “ I’m happy to join STK Bio-ag technologies and look forward to introducing many more US growers and others to the benefits of TIMOREX GOLD and other STK technologies, including resistance management, residue reduction, faster arrival to retail, longer shelf life at retail, and greater competitiveness in US and international export markets.”
For more information: www.stockton-ag.com
Publication date: 4/11/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: