- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
STK Bio-Ag Technologies names Neal Job USA Business Manager
In his new position Neal will be responsible for continuing the successful rollout of TIMOREX GOLD® an effective botanical-based biofungicide in the US, which has already been approved by 40 US States, is used in over 30 countries worldwide
Neal will also be continuing the successful rollout of new AVIV, a ‘low-dose’ microbial biofungicide (Bacillus subtilis), which delivers broad spectrum disease control in both soil and on plant surfaces. AVIV is currently approved for use in 26 US States.
Neal has a vast experience as a VP Managing Partner, in Cultiva LLC. He also served as a Director of US Sales for Marrone Bio Innovations, and was a Sales Lead for Syngenta.
Neal has a B.S. in Agri Business Marketing from California Polytechnic State University. He also holds a California Pest Control Advisor’s License and California Qualified Applicator License, and has served as President of the Kern CAPCA Chapter.
STK CEO Guy Elitzur declared, “STK is pleased to have Neal Job as a key member of our team, heading one of our most important markets. Neal is a longtime expert on biopesticides generally, is highly experienced in the technologies of STK, and is well-positioned to continue helping growers, PCA’s and others along the food supply chain as USA Business Manager.”
Neal Job added, “ I’m happy to join STK Bio-ag technologies and look forward to introducing many more US growers and others to the benefits of TIMOREX GOLD and other STK technologies, including resistance management, residue reduction, faster arrival to retail, longer shelf life at retail, and greater competitiveness in US and international export markets.”
For more information: www.stockton-ag.com
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/18/2018 Greenyard’s shares rebounding after reopening of Hungarian factory
- 09/18/2018 Midwest distributor names Bob Reich as VP of Sales
- 09/18/2018 Gladstone Land acquires two orchards in California for $6.9 million
- 09/17/2018 Courchesne Larose celebrates 100th birthday in style
- 09/17/2018 Sakata Seed America celebrates Grand Opening of Woodland Innovation Center
- 09/17/2018 Dole Food Co. sold its 168,000 square-foot corporate campus for $50 million
- 09/17/2018 New CEO T&G looking forward to new challenge
- 09/14/2018 China: Qingdao pear harvest
- 09/14/2018 "China: "Frozen pumpkins processed in large volumes"
- 09/14/2018 United Fresh enhances industry relations team
- 09/14/2018 Is your farm eligible for a grant of up to $500,000?
- 09/14/2018 Sigfrido Fruit inaugurates new facilities and expects to reach 14 M€ in sales
- 09/14/2018 Ken Stewart managing sales at Asumendi Produce
- 09/13/2018 China: Branded products sell better
- 09/13/2018 "Vacuum cooling should not be ignored in the refrigerated supply chain"
- 09/13/2018 Cosur becomes Battaglio Argentina S.A.
- 09/13/2018 Natural biopesticide attracts investment in Canada
- 09/13/2018 Veggie support for 7th Alzheimer Marathon
- 09/13/2018 Checking food with a smartphone thanks to a broadband infrared LED
- 09/13/2018 Crunch Time Apple Growers adds new board member and promotes two staff members