Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Christophe Bonduelle entrusts Guillaume Debrosse with operational management
Christophe Bonduelle has been Director General of the Bonduelle group since 2001. Since it's creation in 1853 he has been the 6th generation of Bonduelles to head the group. Now at 58 years old, he will remain President of the group but has entrusted 47 year old Guillaume Debrosse (Head of the group's activities in Russia, Ukraine and Hungary) with operational management, effective as of the 1st July. Guillaume Debrosse is Bruno Bonduelle's (Christophe Bonduelle's Uncle) son in law. He has a degree from Dauphine and began his career at L'Oréal, then Télécoms and Telefonica. He joined the Bonduelle group in 2007.
The board will be reorganised to reinforce links between the different countries. Three Deputy Director Generals will report to Guillaume Debrosse. They are in charge of Europe, Financial Direction and Development in the Americas. Business Unit EurAsia will remain directly under Guillaume Debrosse.
Christophe Bonduelle orchestrated the internationalisation of the group, notably in America. He also increased their product diversity, specialising in canned peas, carrots and sweetcorn but also very present on the fresh market, including ready-to-eat meals. Bonduelle's turnover in 2016-2017 reached €2.3 billion with activity across Europe and America.
Publication date: 4/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: