Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- Looking inside the packing house of a California avocado grower-shipper
- Socially conscious blueberry program links consumers with farmers
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
“Double your output without quality compromise”The AirJet® Blueberry grader is the latest development from GP Graders. According to the company it is one of the most technologically advanced blueberry sorting machine available in the market today.
The AirJet® sorts blueberries according to size, color and softness/firmness. It also separates the blueberries with defects such as shrivel, stem on, splits and marks. Fast, gentle and accurate, GP Graders’ AirJet® grader sorts blueberries at a speed of 40 units per second per lane, yielding extremely high productivity while maintaining grading accuracy.
"A GP Graders’ 16 Lane Blueberry machine, installed in North America last year, has completed its first season. Interest for the AirJet® Blueberry Grader is coming from growers, packers, and supermarkets in both North and South America around this launch; and the tried, and tested tonnage output of this machine," said a company spokesman.
"The AirJet® Blueberry Grader is built for speed. These conveyors are carrying blueberries, which run at 40 units per second which translates to around 175kg, or 385lb per hour per lane. On a standard machine this equates to more than 2.8 tonne per hour. This level of productivity is 60% greater than any other competitive grader on the market today."
GP Graders say that there is no comparison for the superior Camera Technology used in conjunction with the AirJet® Blueberry Grader. "This new technology consists of High Definition (HD) cameras which provide the sharpest picture resolution for size, color, softness and defect analysis. The AirJet® Blueberry captures 21 images of the total surface area of each blueberry for unprecedented vision analysis."
"As the end consumer continues to demand a premium blueberry, the AirJet® Blueberry is the only grader able to deliver perfectly sorted produce; in a fast and economical way, that guarantees packers, growers, and supermarkets the best return."
For more information:
Tel: +61 3 9585 9423
Publication date: 4/6/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: