Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: First batch of Australian peaches arrive in Shandong
According to the official website of the Shandong Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau, the first cargo aircraft with 1,300 kg of Australian fresh peaches on board arrived at Qingdao Airport a few days ago. This special cargo port of Qingdao Airport has been open in January 2018. Since then, the Australian peaches are the 3rd shipment of high-end fruits.
China Inspection and Quarantine Bureau officer examines nectarines
Qingdao Airport has the biggest port for fruit import in Shandong Province. Up to now, there have been five batches of fruits imported through Qingdao Airport, with a total weight of more than 6 tons and a value of nearly 100,000 US dollars.
Publication date: 3/14/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: