Job offersmore »
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Looking for the love of your life
Feng shui master: Throw your oranges before 9pm to find loveTomorrow is Chap Goh Meh, also known as Chinese Valentine’s Day. It is the day when young single women throw mandarin oranges inscribed with their names and telephone numbers into rivers and lakes in the hope of finding their true love.
Now, to increase their odds, Feng shui master Jessie Lee tells these ladies exactly where and when, to go. Lee said oranges should be tossed while facing south-east.
Thestar.com quoted her as saying: “The best time to toss the mandarin oranges is from 5.30pm until 8.59pm. You can make your wishes before you throw your mandarin orange.” Animal signs that would benefit most on that day are the Monkey, Rooster and Ox, Lee said.
“The Horse, too, has a good chance of finding someone during the event or getting to know someone while participating in the ritual,” she said. The Pig would not benefit directly from throwing the mandarin oranges this year, but Lee suggests attending the ritual and asking someone else to throw the mandarin oranges for you.
Publication date: 3/1/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: