Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Avocado ale developed by brewery in Los Angeles
The Angel City Brewery, of Los Angeles, has been very creative when experimenting with new flavours and beer concepts. One of its strangest experiments is the avocado ale. The genius behind this idea is Dieter Forstner, who in commemoration of the avocado-growing tradition of his family, created this extravagant beverage.
This beer does not only contain avocado, but also some of the ingredients of guacamole, such as cilantro, lemon, garlic and dried chili. The ale was presented to avocado lovers in 2013 at the "Avocado Festival" in Los Angeles and then distributed to different bars in the area.
The idea does not sound so strange if we think that many of us drink a beer to accompany our tacos with avocado sauce. Also, it is not a beer for traditionalist people who hate avocados. The "Avocado Ale" is just another of the many craft beers that have been created. In the future, we may expect even stranger things.
Publication date: 2/27/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: