Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- “Single pineapple box ready for introduction”
- "Packing under our own brand is about driving innovation, driving taste, adding value"
- Central Valley grape crop benefits from lack of extreme heat
- Multi-million dollar campaign and in-store displays drive Halos mandarin sales
- Plums and cherries: Delicious new hybrid from California
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Walmart plans to sell Japanese supermarket unit Seiyu
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
'Vegetable' is successor to hit song 'Pen-Pineapple-Apple-Pen'
Two years ago, Pen-Pineapple-Apple-Pen (PPAP) was the video watched most on YouTube in the Netherlands. Justin Bieber tweeted about the song, calling it his favourite video on the internet. The song now has a successor: Vegetable. “After apples and pineapples, vegetable names were the only direction I could go in,” Japanese comedian Pikotaro told website Sora News 24.
The video for Vegetable, which features Japanese girl group Momoiro Clover Z dancing with Pikotaro, strongly resembles PPAP. The number of views on YouTube isn’t skyrocketing yet, the single is released mid-March.
Publication date: 2/26/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: