Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Munch'n Kiwiberry breaks into new markets with 2018 seasonFreshmax is thrilled to be launching their Munch’n kiwiberries into India this week. This will be the first shipment of New Zealand kiwiberries into India, as a result of a great relationship with importer Suri Agro Fresh. They have been quick to recognise a recent surge in interest for fresh berries with their consumers, and wanted to add kiwiberries to their product offering. This also complements their range of other New Zealand produce, such as kiwifruit, apples and avocados.
"We’re incredibly excited to extend our New Zealand fruit range to include the kiwiberry. We work very closely with Freshmax and trust that this new addition will be well received by our customers. With the launch strengthened by a global marketing campaign, it really gives us confidence to try something new" says Siddhaarth Suri, Key Account Manager at Suri Agro Fresh.
The kiwiberries will be arriving in India this week, supported across various marketing touchpoints, including a strong digital & social media campaign. Stay up to date with all the latest action, via www.munchn.co.nz and @munchnkiwiberries on Facebook and Instagram.
For more information:
m: +64 21 936 428
Publication date: 2/26/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: