Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New mushroom consumer website launched
As consumer interest and demand for fresh mushrooms continues its increase nationwide, the Mushroom Council begins 2018 with an all-new consumer website at MushroomCouncil.com, showcasing mushrooms’ diverse health, culinary and environmental benefits.
“Mushrooms are having their moment with home cooks, whether through sustained, strong retail performance for fresh mushrooms, or growing interest in blending chopped mushrooms with meat to improve burgers and other dishes,” said Bart Minor, president of the Mushroom Council. “We want to meet people where they are – online – with a beautiful site that aligns with the average user’s fast-paced, mobile lifestyle, is easy to navigate and comes filled with mushroom inspiration and information.”
Highlights of the site’s refresh include:
- A modern design that prioritizes beautiful imagery and videos.
- Details on the most popular varieties, including fun facts, flavor, preparation and nutrition information. Each variety page links to recommended recipes in which the selected mushroom is the star.
- Ten new recipes to accompany the many already in the council’s database.
- Seven new, easy-to-follow videos spotlighting how to clean, grill and broil, microwave, roast, sauté, select and properly store mushrooms.
- A new address – MushroomCouncil.com – updated from MushroomInfo.com to more clearly identify the Council to consumers.
Publication date: 2/8/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: