Job offersmore »
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Vietnam can export longans to Australia in 2019Longans from Vietnam may be exported to Australia in 2019, according to a delegation of the Australian Department of Agriculture and Water Resources. The delegation recently worked with the Department of Crop Production under the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to examine longan farming, processing and packaging processes in northern Hung Yen province and southern Ben Tre province.
The Australian department will further discuss plant guarantee measures with its Vietnamese counterpart in the near future.
The Vietnamese Ministry of Agriculture said this is good news for the fruit sector as Australia is a potentially extensive fruit export market. Earlier, the country also permitted the import of fresh lychees, mangoes and dragon fruits from the Southeast Asian nation.
According to an en.vietnamplus.vn article, last year, fruit and vegetable exports set a record of US$ 3.5 billion rising 40% from the previous year. Vietnamese fruits and vegetables are sold in 40 countries and regions around the world.
Publication date: 2/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: