Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NZ Munch'n™ Kiwiberry harvest under way!Freshmax are already harvesting the first of their premium kiwiberries today – this is significantly earlier than in previous seasons and they are feeling positive about an outstanding season ahead.
The New Zealand summer has been kind to growers and they are delighted to welcome an early harvest with confidence around taste and appearance of the Hortgem Tahi variety.
The first fruit is expected to be with export customers this weekend. They are thrilled to be receiving the Munch’n kiwiberries before the Chinese New Year holiday and excitement is mounting for the upcoming season” says Tracey Burns, Export Division Manager at Freshmax NZ.
Next week sees the start of the global Munch’n™ marketing campaign, stay up to date via www.munchn.co.nz and @munchnkiwiberries on Facebook and Instagram. Munch’n kiwiberries will be available in New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
For all Munch’n™ enquiries please contact:
Tracey Burns - Export Manager
Freshmax New Zealand
Tel.: +64 21 936428
Publication date: 2/7/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: