Job offersmore »
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NZ Munch'n™ Kiwiberry harvest under way!Freshmax are already harvesting the first of their premium kiwiberries today – this is significantly earlier than in previous seasons and they are feeling positive about an outstanding season ahead.
The New Zealand summer has been kind to growers and they are delighted to welcome an early harvest with confidence around taste and appearance of the Hortgem Tahi variety.
The first fruit is expected to be with export customers this weekend. They are thrilled to be receiving the Munch’n kiwiberries before the Chinese New Year holiday and excitement is mounting for the upcoming season” says Tracey Burns, Export Division Manager at Freshmax NZ.
Next week sees the start of the global Munch’n™ marketing campaign, stay up to date via www.munchn.co.nz and @munchnkiwiberries on Facebook and Instagram. Munch’n kiwiberries will be available in New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
For all Munch’n™ enquiries please contact:
Tracey Burns - Export Manager
Freshmax New Zealand
Tel.: +64 21 936428
Publication date: 2/7/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: