Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Winner of Monthly Fresh Health Award announced
The Canadian Produce Marketing Association is proud to announce Execulytics Consulting as the winner of the Monthly Fresh Health Award. The company has shown great dedication in spreading the Half Your Plate message to customers by engaging on social media and featuring the brand prominently on their website.
“Half Your Plate has become an important philosophy for me as it not only promotes healthy lifestyles for Canadians, it promotes the health of the produce industry. As a service provider in the produce supply space and as a father of two growing children, the Half Your Plate message resonates closely with many aspects of my personal and professional life,” states Mike Mauti, Senior Vice President of Client Services for Execulytics Consulting.
Execulytics will be considered for the Annual Fresh Health Award, along with any other nominations received. CPMA members can self-nominate or nominate another company by submitting photographs, program descriptions, packaging materials or other material that showcases the marketing initiative.
Submissions are due by the 15th of each month and there is no need to re-submit a nomination.
For more information:
Canadian Produce Marketing Association
Tel: +1 (613) 226-4187 x225
Publication date: 2/6/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: