Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Winner of Monthly Fresh Health Award announced
The Canadian Produce Marketing Association is proud to announce Execulytics Consulting as the winner of the Monthly Fresh Health Award. The company has shown great dedication in spreading the Half Your Plate message to customers by engaging on social media and featuring the brand prominently on their website.
“Half Your Plate has become an important philosophy for me as it not only promotes healthy lifestyles for Canadians, it promotes the health of the produce industry. As a service provider in the produce supply space and as a father of two growing children, the Half Your Plate message resonates closely with many aspects of my personal and professional life,” states Mike Mauti, Senior Vice President of Client Services for Execulytics Consulting.
Execulytics will be considered for the Annual Fresh Health Award, along with any other nominations received. CPMA members can self-nominate or nominate another company by submitting photographs, program descriptions, packaging materials or other material that showcases the marketing initiative.
Submissions are due by the 15th of each month and there is no need to re-submit a nomination.
For more information:
Canadian Produce Marketing Association
Tel: +1 (613) 226-4187 x225
Publication date: 2/6/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: