Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Vegetable grower-shipper launches fresh-cut broccoli and cauliflower
With the drive to add new solutions to foodservice customers, fresh-cut broccoli and cauliflower are the latest additions that build on the 100-year family farming heritage backing GreenGate Fresh. This is done with the support of Fresh Avenue, GreenGate’s national sales team.
“We have seen customers requesting broccoli and cauliflower items on our RFPs, so it is a perfect next step to add these two products to our line of value-added products with GreenGate’s passion and drive to bring the best produce to market.” Stated Jay Iverson, VP of Sales for GreenGate Fresh.
Fresh-cut cauliflower and broccoli bring many advantages to foodservice buyers including consolidation of the pick and shipping, something that is more critical today with the recent electronic log mandate impacting shipping times in the industry.
“The other thing that I think is really important and what sets GreenGate apart is their true triple wash line and monitoring of food safety. To now have broccoli and cauliflower products running through that same process is huge for our customers,” stated Dave Root, the Western Regional Sales Manager for Fresh Avenue.
Broccoli florets are available in a 6/3 pound and 4/3 pound pack size with cauliflower florets in a 4/3 pound.
Tel: (+1) 888-FRESH40
Publication date: 2/5/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: