- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Top 5 -yesterday
- Meet with Peruvian Asparagus Importers Association
- Asparagus: each country has its own sales channels
- Fairtrade sees 9% sales growth in 2017, exceeding €8 billion for first time
- Historic ruling against the illegal sale of blueberry varieties
- Spain: Subtropical crop producers seek joint promotion in Europe
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Hot jalapeños did not hide weed smell
Cannabis shipments intercepted in Texas
Last week, U.S. agents performed a routine inspection of a cargo truck that transported jalapeño peppers through the World Trade Bridge in Laredo, Texas.
When a CBP officer referred a tractor trailer hauling a shipment of jalapeño peppers for a secondary inspection, the authorities discovered a total of 1,341 packages of marijuana hidden in the cargo, weighing 2,300 kgs, abasto.com reported. This shipment of marijuana had an estimated street value of 1 million dollars.
But a few days earlier, Customs and Border Protection agents at the Pharr International Bridge in Texas had also discovered marijuana, this time hidden in a shipment of cucumbers. Here, among the cucumbers, they found 285 packages of marijuana weighing 360 kgs. These narcotics had an estimated street value of 158,000 dollars.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/19/2018 Spain: Sale of stolen unripe avocados reported
- 10/19/2018 Philippines: Stronger promotion of indigenous exotic fruits
- 10/19/2018 Slower kiwi campaign compared to last year
- 10/19/2018 "Positive future for export of yellow passion fruit concentrated juice"
- 10/19/2018 India: Geographical Indication tag for Shahi litchi
- 10/19/2018 India urges US to lift ban on pomegranate arils import
- 10/19/2018 Australia: ‘extra flavoursome’ mango season
- 10/18/2018 Turkish producers switching from tomatoes and peppers to pitaya
- 10/18/2018 China: 10,000 tons of persimmons on the market at a high price
- 10/17/2018 New Zealand: Kiwifruit sales to boost horticulture exports
- 10/17/2018 Agrumi-Gel starts the pomegranate processing campaign
- 10/17/2018 Scientists to domesticate more varieties of Physalis through genetic editing
- 10/17/2018 ''Tropical fruit and mango season do not overlap too much''
- 10/16/2018 Fiji: Local ginger can compete at international markets
- 10/16/2018 Mexico: Michoacan's avocado production increased by 20%
- 10/16/2018 ''Prices of first Spanish persimmons lower than usual''
- 10/16/2018 Twists and turns in market conditions of Chinese Hongyang kiwis
- 10/16/2018 Italy: Kiwi production is recovering - up 18%
- 10/16/2018 Pakistan: Sindh’s chilli production plagued by water shortages
- 10/16/2018 Spain: Frutas Montosa and the success of guacamole