Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Strawberry hummus to be sold at H-E-B for Valentine's DayIf you’re the one who always had a craving for strawberry hummus; now is your time.
The Austin-based company Lantana has created the first-ever strawberry-flavoured hummus, just in time for Valentine's Day. And Lantana has created more flavours, such as edamame, siracha carrot, black bean, yellow lentil and white bean.
News4sanantonio.com reported Lantana Foods CEO Matt Gase as saying: “Our mission at Lantana is to bring innovation and bold flavour to the hummus category with unexpected combinations that are bright, healthy and delicious.
The Lantana hummus is non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan-friendly and kosher certified. It goes for $ 3.99 per tub of 280 gr and is available at H-E-B and Jewel-Osco.
Publication date: 1/30/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: