Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Strawberry hummus to be sold at H-E-B for Valentine's DayIf you’re the one who always had a craving for strawberry hummus; now is your time.
The Austin-based company Lantana has created the first-ever strawberry-flavoured hummus, just in time for Valentine's Day. And Lantana has created more flavours, such as edamame, siracha carrot, black bean, yellow lentil and white bean.
News4sanantonio.com reported Lantana Foods CEO Matt Gase as saying: “Our mission at Lantana is to bring innovation and bold flavour to the hummus category with unexpected combinations that are bright, healthy and delicious.
The Lantana hummus is non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan-friendly and kosher certified. It goes for $ 3.99 per tub of 280 gr and is available at H-E-B and Jewel-Osco.
Publication date: 1/30/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: