Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Membership of ‘Tropical Fruit Growers of New Zealand’ climbing fastMembership of ‘Tropical Fruit Growers of New Zealand’ is soaring since a Northern Advocate report last year wrote about the potential for profit in growing bananas, pineapples and other tropical plants in Northland and other warmer parts of New Zealand.
At the time, the group had about 20 members who were experimenting with growing tropical fruit commercially. They were trying to contact potential members or gardeners with bananas or other tropical crops from which the group could source stock to expand their activities.
Chairman Hugh Rose told the NZ Herald membership has now surged to about 100 in Northland, and that on the East Coast a very active branch in Gisborne had emerged.
Publication date: 1/26/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: