Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Membership of ‘Tropical Fruit Growers of New Zealand’ climbing fastMembership of ‘Tropical Fruit Growers of New Zealand’ is soaring since a Northern Advocate report last year wrote about the potential for profit in growing bananas, pineapples and other tropical plants in Northland and other warmer parts of New Zealand.
At the time, the group had about 20 members who were experimenting with growing tropical fruit commercially. They were trying to contact potential members or gardeners with bananas or other tropical crops from which the group could source stock to expand their activities.
Chairman Hugh Rose told the NZ Herald membership has now surged to about 100 in Northland, and that on the East Coast a very active branch in Gisborne had emerged.
Publication date: 1/26/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: