Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Harvest to Home Project launches online veg consumer data dashboardHort Innovation and Nielsen Australia have launched an online dashboard featuring the largest series of insights into market performance and shopping behaviour ever provided to the Australian vegetable industry.
The Harvest to Home dashboard features behavioural and attitudinal insights for a range of commodities, including vegetable, onion and sweet potato data. The dashboard is funded through a strategic levy investment under the Hort Innovation Vegetable, Onion and Sweet potato Funds.
On the dashboard, Nielsen Australia collects, analyses and reports on consumer data for Asian vegetables, beans, broccoli (including broccolini and baby broccoli), Brussels sprouts, cabbage, capsicum, carrots, cauliflower, celery, chillies, corn, cucumber, eggplant, fresh salad, kale, leeks, lettuce, onions, parsley, parsnip, peas (including snowpeas and sugar snaps), pumpkin, radish, spinach, spring onion, sweet potato and zucchini.
Click here to access the Harvest to Home dashboard. For more information on the project and the launch of the portal, please click here.
Publication date: 1/16/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: