Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit ScandinaviŽ en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Harvest to Home Project launches online veg consumer data dashboardHort Innovation and Nielsen Australia have launched an online dashboard featuring the largest series of insights into market performance and shopping behaviour ever provided to the Australian vegetable industry.
The Harvest to Home dashboard features behavioural and attitudinal insights for a range of commodities, including vegetable, onion and sweet potato data. The dashboard is funded through a strategic levy investment under the Hort Innovation Vegetable, Onion and Sweet potato Funds.
On the dashboard, Nielsen Australia collects, analyses and reports on consumer data for Asian vegetables, beans, broccoli (including broccolini and baby broccoli), Brussels sprouts, cabbage, capsicum, carrots, cauliflower, celery, chillies, corn, cucumber, eggplant, fresh salad, kale, leeks, lettuce, onions, parsley, parsnip, peas (including snowpeas and sugar snaps), pumpkin, radish, spinach, spring onion, sweet potato and zucchini.
Click here to access the Harvest to Home dashboard. For more information on the project and the launch of the portal, please click here.
Publication date: 1/16/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: