- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Export Manager
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Tunisia: Fruit exports up 38% in 2017
This growth was explained by developing Tunisian exports in 2017; exports into new markets, such as Qatar (1,157 tons against 128 tons) and Russia (874 tons against 318 tons). The quantities of fruit exported increased by 4%, from 23,297 in 2016 to 24,214 tons in 2017.
Numbers in an africanmanager.com article were as follows: Fisheries occupy the first place in exports (30%), i.e. 15,891 tons for a total of 6.364 MD, watermelon is in second position (7230 tons / 5762 MD), then grenade fruits (5,889 tons / 2.720 MD), apricots (4,038 tons / 1.856 MD), raspberries (5,609 tons / 379 MD) and prickly pears (4,274 tons / 681 MD).
Libya was the primary destination of summer fruit exports over the period from 2 January to 29 December 2017, with 12,191 tons, or 50% of the quantities exported, followed by France (3,607 tons / 8.721 MD), Italy (2,625 tons / 3.159 MD) and Kuwait (609 tons / 4.740 MD).
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 Chinese kiwi prices on a roller coaster ride
- 10/15/2018 "Kiwis are going to be a growing crop in Valencia"
- 10/15/2018 South African off-season avocados: “There are a lot of hectares coming”
- 10/15/2018 Mango industry in Australia expected to produce more than 10 million trays
- 10/12/2018 US lifts ban on Peruvian pomegranate arils
- 10/12/2018 "Sichuan kiwifruit aims for European market"
- 10/12/2018 Southeast Asian fruit imports push Chinese industry forward
- 10/12/2018 European gooseberry market much more established than the US
- 10/12/2018 US lifts ban on pomegranate aril import from Peru
- 10/12/2018 Sri Lanka: Pineapple and passion fruit cultivation zones to be established in Moneragala
- 10/12/2018 Vietnam: Fire destroys hundreds of tons of dragon fruit
- 10/11/2018 Italy: Fewer persimmons but good quality and better prices
- 10/11/2018 The climate changes and tropical fruits grow in Italy
- 10/11/2018 Colombia: National coconuts cover 80% of domestic demand
- 10/11/2018 China: Fresh "fruit lotus root" from Linyi, Shandong, enters the market
- 10/11/2018 "People are only now discovering the kaki"
- 10/11/2018 Malta's forgotten miracle crop - prickly pears
- 10/11/2018 Start of organic mango season in Peru & Ecuador
- 10/11/2018 ‘Vietnam optimizes dragon fruit exports’
- 10/10/2018 Chile ships its last kiwis of the season