- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Lead Auditor
- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
- Spain: "The popularity of Satsuma mandarins is growing again"
- Proprietary apple will be the highlight of Starr Ranch Growers' PMA booth
- Humus - an ancient remedy still used today
- Interko to bring latest fruit ripening advances to the Americas
- "Some Chinese apple farmers grudgingly sell, hoping that the price continues to climb"
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Aberdeenshire vegetable growers’ healthy eating challenge
Participants are encouraged to record the number of portions of fruit and vegetables they eat each day in January. Contestants can award themselves virtual medals depending on how many portions they eat, and can share their progress online.
Thescottishfarmer.co.uk reported: Dr Wendy Seel and Dr Anne Taylor of Vital Veg, Midmar explain: “There must be thousands of people who are keen to achieve the five-a-day goal, and just don’t manage it. I thought that a fun challenge might help.”
“There’s no downside to participating in this challenge,” commented Pete Ritchie, director of Nourish Scotland. “The research shows that the more vegetables and fruit we eat, the more our health is likely to improve. Even if we all eat just one or two more portions of fruit and veg per day, there are health benefits."
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/12/2018 The Chiquita blue sticker turns pink for a good cause!
- 10/11/2018 Omani women use cherimoya to develop remedy against hair loss
- 10/11/2018 Horticulture initiative focuses on nutrients: "Healthy food makes you feel better"
- 10/08/2018 80% of retailers rally together to drive up veg consumption in UK
- 10/02/2018 Pumpkin donuts for Halloween
- 09/25/2018 Fruity beauty: Use of fruit in personal care products increases 10.7%
- 09/19/2018 ‘Agroecology can feed Europe pesticide-free in 2050’
- 09/19/2018 Cassava virus breaks out in Zambia
- 09/18/2018 Chiquita launches Pink Sticker program this October
- 09/14/2018 Tour de Fresh brings 46 more salad bars to U.S. schools in its 5th year
- 09/12/2018 Tomatoes could hold the key for infertility problems
- 09/06/2018 ‘French Fries: No. 1 vegetable toddlers consume’
- 09/05/2018 Trying fruit and veggie ideas in school lunches
- 09/05/2018 UK: 3.7 million children live in households that can't afford a healthy diet
- 09/04/2018 Camu-camu, an exotic fruit that could help tackle obesity
- 08/29/2018 "Agriculture must battle chronic disease"
- 08/22/2018 Strawberries to treat bowel disease?
- 08/22/2018 ‘Apples reverse ageing’
- 08/20/2018 Button mushrooms as treatment against diabetes?
- 08/15/2018 UK experts: Eat skin of fruit and veg as well