- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Chinese delegation explores local Cambodian markets
Khmertimeskh.com was told opportunities in the local agriculture market are limitless, as the kingdom is boasting a great variety of agricultural products. Commerce Minister Pan Sorasak said the delegation’s visit represents a huge opportunity for the agriculture sector, which is lacking key infrastructure such as food-processing factories.
“We have the raw material, but we don’t have many factories. Our doors are always open for Chinese investors who want to build factories and warehouses in Cambodia,” Mr Sorasak said.
He asked investors to consider investments in cassava-processing plants, with the kingdom’s total cassava production amounting to 14 million tonnes of the tuber per year. “Cassava is the product we produce the most of, after rice.”
Trade between Cambodia and China has been increasing on average by 26 percent every year since 2007. In 2016, bilateral trade reached $4 billion, with Cambodian exports valued at $830 million and imports worth $3 billion.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/26/2018 Malaysia: Shift from oil palm to tropical fruit industry in Sabah
- 09/26/2018 The San Cono OP Prickly Pear aims at innovation and international markets
- 09/26/2018 Soursop imports continue to build
- 09/26/2018 Thailand: Oversupply and imports strike coconut industry
- 09/25/2018 US market less interested in "King Coconuts"
- 09/25/2018 Australian pomegranate research leads to major science symposium hosting rights
- 09/25/2018 Australian papaya growers set for bumper crop
- 09/25/2018 Spain: Cobella expects to harvest 150 tons of pomegranates in first commercial season
- 09/25/2018 Spain: Producer bets on pitahaya cultivation in Huelva
- 09/25/2018 Vietnam: Vinh Phuc province exports first red flesh dragon fruits to Australia
- 09/25/2018 Malaysia needs more land for pineapple cultivation
- 09/25/2018 Vietnam's fruits need to gain domestic market before exporting
- 09/25/2018 South African villagers to tap into 'superfood' baobab trend
- 09/24/2018 Colombia: European businessmen in Pereira get to know the Hass avocado offer
- 09/24/2018 Camposol's growth, limited by lower sales of avocados
- 09/24/2018 ''South American season of air-shipped mangoes in full swing''
- 09/24/2018 China : Jinxiang garlic prices rise as Mid-Autumn festival approaches
- 09/21/2018 First export of red-heart kiwifruit from Liupanshui to Russia
- 09/21/2018 Organic industry in Thailand increases production for China
- 09/21/2018 "50% of kiwi-berries lost because of rainfall and floodwater"