Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Record Chinese fruit and veg exports to Russia via ManzhouliSince the beginning of 2017, the export of fruits and vegetables from China to Russia through the Manzhouli / Manchuria / Inner Mongolia / North China / has reached a record level in both quantitative and value terms, as reported by local authorities.
As of 15 December 2017, more than 400,000 tonnes of fruits and vegetables had been exported through the Manzhouli crossing from China to Russia worth 253.67 million US dollars, which is, respectively, 25 and 16.43 percent more than in the same period of the previous year. Based on these data, Manzhouli remains the leading Chinese checkpoint for the carrying out of trade with the Russian Federation.
The city of Manzhouli has established working relations with the South China regions, including the provinces of Hunan, Hubei and Sichuan, actively organising the transportation of vegetables and fruits from the south to the north of the country, improving the control mechanisms and expanding the channels for their export.
The Manzhouli Migration and Quarantine Control Department took comprehensive measures to improve the efficiency of customs screening, which also facilitated a significant growth of fruit and vegetable exports.
Manzhouli is China's largest land checkpoint on the Sino-Russian border, accounting for more than 65 percent of the volume of goods transported by land within the framework of Sino-Russian trade.
Publication date: 1/5/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: