Job offersmore »
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- Sinaloa mango pack-house opens for the season
- 45 double ripening chambers in new Lidl Moerdijk distribution centre
- TAPKIT: 500m2 self-assembly hydroponic greenhouse
- Chilean Hortifrut interested in buying the largest Peruvian producer of blueberries
- “We provide remote, in-transit corrective actions to containerized shipments”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Record Chinese fruit and veg exports to Russia via ManzhouliSince the beginning of 2017, the export of fruits and vegetables from China to Russia through the Manzhouli / Manchuria / Inner Mongolia / North China / has reached a record level in both quantitative and value terms, as reported by local authorities.
As of 15 December 2017, more than 400,000 tonnes of fruits and vegetables had been exported through the Manzhouli crossing from China to Russia worth 253.67 million US dollars, which is, respectively, 25 and 16.43 percent more than in the same period of the previous year. Based on these data, Manzhouli remains the leading Chinese checkpoint for the carrying out of trade with the Russian Federation.
The city of Manzhouli has established working relations with the South China regions, including the provinces of Hunan, Hubei and Sichuan, actively organising the transportation of vegetables and fruits from the south to the north of the country, improving the control mechanisms and expanding the channels for their export.
The Manzhouli Migration and Quarantine Control Department took comprehensive measures to improve the efficiency of customs screening, which also facilitated a significant growth of fruit and vegetable exports.
Manzhouli is China's largest land checkpoint on the Sino-Russian border, accounting for more than 65 percent of the volume of goods transported by land within the framework of Sino-Russian trade.
Publication date: 1/5/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: