Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
China: "New harvest brings abundant ginger at stable prices""Ginger is our largest export product. Annually we export over 6,000 tons of air dried ginger, mainly to Europe," says Terry of Shandong Harvest Agricultural Products.
"By now the entire ginger crop has been harvested, dried and put into storage. The new crop has already been listed on the market."
“Compared to last year, this year's quality is slightly challenged. This is to say, there is slightly less ginger of great quality. This might affect the price for premium ginger, but I do not expect the impact to be large."
"On the whole, the European market demands premium quality ginger. We work with a number of clients we have acquired over the years and we experience only a very few issues with trust or credibility. These Winter months are peak season for ginger and customer demand is strong."
"What I want to share is that at the moment there is plenty of good quality ginger at a stable price. When the season moves forward the price will gradually rise so I hope customers do seize the opportunity to profit. We have been exporting fresh ginger for over 10 years. All our exports are Global GAP certified .""
For more information:
Shandong Harvest Agricultural Products Co., Ltd.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: