- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- US: Commodities primarily sourced domestically face lowest compliance costs for Produce Rule
- Sweden’s fries could get shorter after hot summer
- New Zealand: Zespri reports strong year despite lower volumes
- Block train? Next station, Europe
- Venezuela jails 34 store managers on charges of jacking up prices
Top 5 -last month
- US: One supplier named in separate salad and pre-cut fruit outbreaks
- Hydroponic greenhouse grower names Brian Cook as President
- 'After an abnormal year, this season returns to a full harvest of quality apples'
- China: Huaping mangoes enter market in bulk
- “Egyptian mango harvest has come a month earlier”
Top 5 -last week
"China: "New harvest brings abundant ginger at stable prices"
"By now the entire ginger crop has been harvested, dried and put into storage. The new crop has already been listed on the market."
“Compared to last year, this year's quality is slightly challenged. This is to say, there is slightly less ginger of great quality. This might affect the price for premium ginger, but I do not expect the impact to be large."
"On the whole, the European market demands premium quality ginger. We work with a number of clients we have acquired over the years and we experience only a very few issues with trust or credibility. These Winter months are peak season for ginger and customer demand is strong."
"What I want to share is that at the moment there is plenty of good quality ginger at a stable price. When the season moves forward the price will gradually rise so I hope customers do seize the opportunity to profit. We have been exporting fresh ginger for over 10 years. All our exports are Global GAP certified ."
For more information:
Shandong Harvest Agricultural Products Co., Ltd.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/24/2018 First PlanetProof Tommies cherry tomatoes on the shelves at Jumbo supermarkets
- 09/24/2018 Grower introduces new mesh bags for Peruvian organic ginger
- 09/24/2018 "Profit margins for root vegetables and cabbage specialties are getting bigger every year''
- 09/24/2018 ''Need for old vegetables in convenience form is definitely here''
- 09/24/2018 “Ninety per cent of our lettuce is shipped via air cargo nowadays”
- 09/21/2018 Japan suffering from serious shortage of vegetables
- 09/21/2018 Lighter demand for rhubarb this season is against trend
- 09/21/2018 UK vegetable whisperer strokes his leeks to help them grow
- 09/21/2018 Vegetable price drops nearly 30%
- 09/21/2018 How does a pepper travel from the farm to your plate?
- 09/21/2018 Kim Jong Un presents South Korea with two tons of Pine mushrooms
- 09/21/2018 Dwindling California asparagus industry takes another blow
- 09/21/2018 Italy: Violì artichokes
- 09/20/2018 "Cabbage industry has some windfalls again, after difficult years''
- 09/20/2018 China's annual output of peppers is 40 million tons
- 09/20/2018 How cauliflower took over your pizza, your kitchen, and the world
- 09/19/2018 "Higher autumn prices won't compensate for poor eggplant season"
- 09/19/2018 Australia: Costa Adelaide Mushrooms expansion progressing at Monarto
- 09/19/2018 Large pumpkins may be in short supply
- 09/18/2018 Shandong Lanling: Vegetable prices still have room to rise