Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Saudi Arabia bans Egyptian guavasSaudi Arabia has officially informed Egypt of its decision to ban the import of Egyptian guava due to the high percentage of these products with pesticide residues. These fruits are not up to international health and safety standards.
Saudi Arabia recently also received Egyptian pomegranate shipments which violated the maximum limits of pesticide residues. According to the Egypt Independent, the Saudi Export Council has officially asked Egyptian exporting companies to check the levels of pesticide residues so they comply with the Saudi requirements, in order to avoid a possible pomegranate ban.
Publication date: 1/2/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: