Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Azerbaijan supplies Russian market after Turkish cuts
Tomatoes top Azerbaijani non-oil exports
Russian grocery stores will soon be filled with an abundance of Azerbaijani tomatoes; more than ten companies from this country have been certified by Moscow authorities to supply what is the region’s largest market and economy with organic vegetables.
Azerbaijan’s tomato industry is currently the most profitable non-oil industry in exports. This nation is the Caspian region’s fourth largest economy. Tomato exports increased by 60 percent and accounted for 128.8 million dollars during the first nine months of 2017.
According to caspiannews.com, in the last weeks of 2017, fourteen Azerbaijani companies received certification for the delivery of tomatoes to the Russian market. Their total capacity is more than 60,000 tons, so large shipments to Russia are underway.
Publication date: 1/2/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: