Job offersmore »
- VP Sales and Marketing - Warsaw
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
Top 5 - yesterday
- US Romaine lettuce E. coli outbreak quite relentless
- A challenging new citrus import season from southern hemisphere
- NZ: Spraying without chemicals, residues or health and safety issues
- Busy first day of CPMA show in sunny Vancouver
- "Rumours causing importers to switch from Chinese to Spanish garlic"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
"Nothing is perfect"
Netto makes room for "crooked" fruits and vegetables again at the beginning of the yearIt all depends on inner value! At Netto Marken-Discount, this principle will once again be echoed on the fruit and vegetable shelves at the beginning of the new year. As part of its "Nothing is perfect" initiative, from 2 to 6 January 2018, the grocer will once again bring local apples and carrots with bruises to their stores nationwide.
Crooked, awkward and with small blemishes
Some fruits and vegetables that will be on offer at Netto Marken-Discount from 2 to 6 January 2018 are truly no beauties. And yet, in terms of freshness and taste, they are in no way inferior to the "top models" on the fruit and vegetable shelves. Netto again offers perfect imperfect carrots and apples from German soil - and not only with prominent placement on the shelves, but also with low promotional prices for the high-quality products: for one week customers are able to buy 2 kilogram bags of apples for 2.79 euros and the 1-kilogram bag of carrots for 0.59 euros - in all of the country's more than 4,170 Netto branches.
"With our 'Nothing is perfect' initiative, we are pioneers in the competitive environment and are pleased that the promotions are very well received by our customers year after year," says Stefanie Adler, from Netto corporate communications. With the promotions taking place according to availability and the local harvest situation, Netto has been showing its customers the value of food appreciation since 2013. In addition to all this, with this commitment, Netto is strengthening its long-standing partnerships with farmers from Germany.
Source: Netto Marken Discount
Publication date: 1/2/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: