Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Italy: Festive packaging doing well
Some colour and seasonal greetings - Fellini Patrizio started using its festive packaging in early December and clients seem to appreciate it a lot.
"We started using it in early December. The red of the packaging contrasts with the colour of the produce. It's the perfect way to send our best wishes to our customers," explains Valentina Fellini.
Our clients, and retailers in particular, appreciated the idea. First of all, it is a way to wish their customers a Merry Christmas and, secondly, red is known to attract attention.
Sales manager Lamberto Giovanardi makes an assessment of the current market situation: "we are very happy with the way our Freschissimi are doing, however the market in general is rather slow. Despite it only being one week before Christmas, things aren't speeding up. To tell you the truth, though, the situation wasn't much better in 2016."
Fellini was established in 1980 and named after Patrizio, the current owner. His son Emile and daughter Valentina also work for the family company. All strategic decisions are made by the management.
The new facility is equipped with the most innovative machines and tools to improve processing and packaging with flow packs (produce placed in weight/price or certified weight bags) or heat-shrink film (produce packaged loose, in trays and mini-packets).
The general policy is to focus on so-called "total quality", intended as the implementation and application of good practices to all company processes with the aim of meeting client demands in terms of quality, transparency and trust.
Customer retention is essential to strengthen the company's position on the domestic and international markets. An important element towards this goal is expand the structure to meet the demands of the most demanding clients.
Fellini Patrizio S.r.L.
Via G. Pascoli, 875
47035 Gambettola (FC) – Italia
Tel.: (+39) 0547 659 777
Fax: (+39) 0547 574 84
Publication date: 12/22/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: