Job offersmore »
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- New Zealand company creates robots for horticulture
- NZ: The apple varieties putting the focus back into taste
- Hydroponics, focusing on nutritional value per hectare
- Maersk outlines techniques to preserve quality of blueberries during shipment
- Fresh Del Monte Produce to buy back $300 million in outstanding shares
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Vietnam to strengthen ties with AustraliaThe President of the Vietnam Fatherland Front Central Committee, Tran Thanh Man, expressed his great hopes for Vietnamís bilateral ties with Australia.
Man also expressed his gratitude to Australia for providing official development assistance for his country to build key infrastructure works such as the My Thuan and Vam Cong bridges in the Mekong Delta.
According to Vietnamplus, Vietnam hopes to create a strong strategic partnership between the two nations. Man furthermore expressed his delight that Vietnamís litchi, dragon fruit and mango have been allowed to enter Australia for the first time. He suggested that Australia consider importing live shrimp, longan and apple from Vietnam in the near future.
He thanked Australia for providing Vietnam with financial resources and expertise to effectively develop agriculture in rural areas and protect water resources over the past years.
Publication date: 12/7/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: